Nominate your friend for a chance to win a makeover package, including a private fashion consultation with Tan France!
Contest is open from Dec. 12, 2018 to Jan. 31, 2019 or until the first 150 nomination forms are received.
Once the contest closes, a committee will choose the top 25 applications/nominees to be entered for a chance to win the makeover package. These nominees will be contacted by mid-February 2019 and will receive a free ticket to the event or will be refunded if a ticket has already been purchased. If a nominated student has purchased a VIP ticket, we will refund the cost of a MacEwan Student General ticket.
Contest Rules and Regulations
- Nominee must be a current Full-Time MacEwan University student (valid ID will be required for proof). Nominator does NOT have to be a student.
- We will only accept the first 150 completed nomination forms.
- In order to be accepted, nomination forms must be fully completed.
- Chosen nominees must attend event on Friday, March 1 in order to be eligible to win package and consultation. Winner will be announced at event.
- Name and photo of winner may be used for SAMU promotional purposes.
We’ve partnered with five local organizations to give one lucky MacEwan student an amazing prize package valued at over $1500.
MacEwan University Sport and Wellness
Kick-off a fitness makeover with a program design from an Exercise Specialist at MacEwan University Sport and Wellness, then follow-up with two personal training sessions to set you down the right path.
Ponytails + Horseshoes
This boutique hair salon will offer hairstyling service (a colour service + hair cut OR two hair cuts) plus sustainable hair products for your hair type.
Update your fashion and accessories as well as enjoy body care products and cosmetics at the numerous stores at Kingsway Mall with a $1,000 gift card.
Escape the stress of modern day living in one of Modern Gravity’s world-class float tank rooms with two, one-hour float sessions.
Do you have a health goal in mind? Let a dietician coach you to success with a one-hour initial nutritional consultation.